The City of Joondalup takes pride in being a Local Government that has been internationally recognised for providing outstanding services to the local community. To continue to set the standard in WA Local Government for innovative services and programs, we are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic employees who will be committed to making a positive contribution to the City and its community.
Administration Officer - Part Time
- Salary: $69,249 - $74,022 per annum (pro rata)
- Plus up to 14.5% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Part Time: 15.2 hours per week (Thur, Fri)
- Ref No: 22-005
Would you like an opportunity to work in a dynamic administrative role while adding value to the local community?
The City’s Compliance Services team is seeking a suitably experienced Swimming Pool Administration Officer to undertake duties to ensure the smooth running of the City’s pool inspection program.
This role will carry out efficient data entry, word processing and general administrative duties for the day-to-day administration of the pool inspection program. The successful applicant will have an understanding of the Australian Standards relevant to pool enclosures (AS 1926.1-2012). They will also be self motivated, customer focussed, process driven and have a high level of conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
Your covering letter will need to address the following selection criteria:
- Understanding of relevant legislation for swimming pools including the AS 1926.1-2012.
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively and courteously with internal and external customers.
- High level conflict resolution, with the ability to communicate with a broad range of people.
- Demonstrated time management, organisational and computer skills.
Further information can be obtained by calling Simon Brinkley, Coordinator Compliance and Regulatory Performance on 9400 4354.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button above, and submit your resume and a covering letter online, addressing above criteria. Applications close on Thursday 20 January 2022.
A/Chief Executive Officer
Canvassing of Elected Members will disqualify