The City of Joondalup takes pride in being a Local Government that has been internationally recognised for providing outstanding services to the local community. To continue to set the standard in WA Local Government for innovative services and programs, we are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic employees who will be committed to making a positive contribution to the City and its community.
Membership Service Officer – Casual
- Salary: $30.43 - $32.65 per hour
- Plus up to 14.5% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Located at Leisure Centre - Craigie
- Ref No: 22-009
The City’s Leisure Centre is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with demonstrated experience in a sales and promotions setting to assist with the City’s Leisure Centre Memberships portfolio.
The successful applicant’s key responsibilities will include contributing to the implementation of retention and acquisition campaigns, working as part of a team to achieve membership and growth targets, and maintaining a high level of customer service. Applicants will need to be available to work a range of hours including mornings, evenings and weekends between 4.45am – 9.00pm.
Your covering letter will need to address the following key criteria:
- Experience communicating effectively with employees, members, and the general public both face to face and via the telephone.
- Experience in a sales and promotions role within a fitness or leisure centre environment.
- Experience providing reception and general office administration including cash handling and computer skills.
Further information can be obtained by calling Sarah Laing A/Membership Supervisor on 9400 4133.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button above, and submit your resume and a covering letter online, addressing your knowledge and experience relevant to the role. Applications close on Monday 24 January 2022.
Chief Executive Officer
Canvassing of Elected Members will disqualify