The City of Joondalup takes pride in being a Local Government that has been internationally recognised for providing outstanding services to the local community. To continue to set the standard in WA Local Government for innovative services and programs, we are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic employees who will be committed to making a positive contribution to the City and its community.
Graphic Artist – Full Time
- Salary: $76,446 - $81,186 per annum
- Plus up to 14.5% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Ref No: 22-010
Are you an experienced brand guardian with great attention to detail and seeking a position that encourages creativity and innovation?
The City is seeking an experienced Graphic Artist to work within a small design team and bring a vibrant and contemporary look to its artwork, advertising, publications and marketing material. Working within an innovative in-house Marketing team, you will exchange creative ideas and be skilful at turning briefs into engaging and meaningful artwork.
You must have extensive knowledge and a high level of skill in Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) on a Mac platform and experience in working within a design team in a fast-paced design studio environment. The successful applicant must have an understanding of setup for print ready material and digital and social media applications, be creative in their thinking, and be UX and customer-service oriented.
Your covering letter will need to address the following key criteria:
- Experience designing social media assets, digital campaigns, corporate publications and creative marketing campaign materials.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Graphic Artists and Marketing Officers to produce creative outcomes and deliver excellent customer service.
- Evidence of attention to detail to identify and minimize errors in work, maintain version control across complex documents and follow technical instructions and specifications with care.
- Applicants must also provide four examples of previous design work at the end of their cover letter.
Further information can be obtained by calling Clair Burns, Marketing Coordinator on 9400 4424.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button above, and submit your resume and a covering letter addressing the above criteria. Applications close on Monday 31 January 2022.
Chief Executive Officer
Canvassing of Elected Members will disqualify