Casual Library Programs and Services Officers
- Salary: $42.05 - $44.95 per hour (including casual loading)
- Plus up to 14.5% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Ref No: 22-089
City of Joondalup Libraries have an exciting opportunity for experienced customer focused individuals to join the team and make a valuable contribution to the needs of our diverse community.
The Library Programs and Services Officer role provides support to Librarians and Branch Librarians in the implementation and delivery of library programs, activities, services and collections. The position is also required to deliver a high standard of customer service to library customers and assist in the efficient operation of the Libraries.
Applicants need to provide a covering letter addressing the following key criteria:
- Demonstrated written communication and numeracy skills
- Demonstrated time management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated story sharing skills and the ability to present to groups of all ages
- Developed computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel), including the ability to navigate the Internet
- Demonstrated skills in the use of current technology and devices used to access digital library resources
- Relevant experience working in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set
If you are interested we would like to hear from you. Further information can be obtained by calling Andrea Hallam, Branch Librarian on 9400 4887.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button above, and submit your resume and a covering letter addressing the above criteria. Applications close at 11.55pm on Monday 4 July 2022.
All employees and prospective employees of the City of Joondalup are required to declare any secondary employment and private activities to ensure that any conflict of interests may be appropriately managed.
Chief Executive Officer
Canvassing of Elected Members will disqualify